The Top 10 Emerging Leader Fundraising Challenge:
Get Inspired. Take Action!
Honoring 10 individuals, younger than 40, and 3 Student Leaders who are leaving an imprint on our community through their professional and fundraising efforts. “Emerging Leader Fundraising Challenge” is an innovative campaign that promotes community involvement while also generating financial support for local worthy causes.
The primary criteria used to select the finalists included:
- Evidence of a strong interest and commitment to making our community a better (and safer) place to live
- A current job that includes some level of leadership responsibilities
- Indications that the applicant will be an enthusiastic learner and contributor within the peer group
- Evidence of a strong work ethic
- Professional maturity
- High personal standards for performance.