The Top 10 Emerging Leader Philanthropic Challenge: Get Inspired. Take Action! Honors 10 individuals, younger than 40, who are leaving an imprint on our community through their professional and philanthropic efforts, while generating support for a worthy cause. “Emerging Leader Philanthropic Challenge” is an innovative campaign that promotes community involvement, while raising financial support for Rogue Valley YFC, an organization dedicated to bringing hope to the lost and hurt kids dealing with abandonedment and relational poverty.
Last year, over 70 potential leaders were nominated, by members of the community and individually interviewed to determine their level of interest and commitment to the challenge. 10 emerging leaders and 2 student leader finalists were selected to participate in the 30 day fundraising challenge.
The primary criteria used to select the finalists included:
- Evidence of a strong interest and commitment to making our community a better (and safer) place to live
- A current job that includes some level of leadership responsibilities
- Indications that the applicant will be an enthusiastic learner and contributor within the peer group
- Evidence of a strong work ethic
- Professional maturity
- High personal standards for performance.
For more information on the 2017
TOP 10 Emerging Leaders Philanthropic Challenge